Welcome to Reiki Heidi
Due to Tier 4 restrictions, Reiki Heidi remains closed
GIFT VOUCHERS ARE AVAILABLE
New Service! Donation based distant Reiki!
Monday - Friday: 9:00am-7:00pm
Also available some Saturdays
Reiki Level One: 27th & 28th February
Based at: The Complementary Health Care Clinic
An Introduction to Shamanic Practice:
27th & 28th March
Further Course Details - see timetable
Covid-19 Business Update:
In line with government guidance and the advice from Reiki professional bodies, please be aware that there will be a 'new normal' for treatments.
In order to assist in these guidelines, I will be asking you to:
- Please arrive for your appointment AT your appointment time, where I will meet you, so to avoid waiting in the waiting area.
- You will be required to wear a mask throughout the appointment. I would ask you if possible to bring your own, however I do have disposable masks should you need.
- Please bring your OWN water with you as we will not be offering water from the clinic, to minimise the risk of any infection.
- I ask that you DO NOT come in for your appointment on the day if you have: a tempreature, persisitent cough, feel ill. Please contact me to notify that you cannot come to the appointment.
- Please be aware that I will not be able to accept cash, I will be able to ACCEPT CARD PAYMENTS ONLY.
What I will be doing to ensure our mutual safety:
- All surfaces will be cleaned and sanitised before and after each client visit.
- I will be wearing a visor throughout each treatment.
- Where possible, I will call you prior to your appointment to condcut an inital consultation.
Please do contact me if you have any questions at all.
Thank you for your understanding!
~ Reiki Heidi
Reiki Level Two: March 13th & 14th