Welcome to Reiki Heidi
GOOD NEWS: REIKI HEIDI IS NOW OPEN!
Tuesday - Friday: 9:00am-7:00pm
Also available some Saturdays
Reiki Level One: September 19th & 20th
Based at: The Complementary Health Care Clinic
An Introduction to Shamanic Practice:
October 3rd & 4th
Further Course Details - see timetable
Reiki Level Two: October 10th & 11th
Covid-19 Business Update:
In line with government guidance and the advice from Reiki professional bodies, please be aware that there will be a 'new normal' for treatments.
In order to assist in these guidelines, I will be asking you to:
- Please arrive for your appointment AT your appointment time, where I will meet you, so to avoid waiting in the waiting area.
- You will be required to wear a mask throughout the appointment. I would ask you if possible to bring your own, however I do have disposable masks should you need.
- Please bring your OWN water with you as we will not be offering water from the clinic, to minimise the risk of any infection.
- I ask that you DO NOT come in for your appointment on the day if you have: a tempreature, persisitent cough, feel ill. Please contact me to notify that you cannot come to the appointment.
- Please be aware that I will not be able to accept cash, I will be able to ACCEPT CARD PAYMENTS ONLY.
What I will be doing to ensure our mutual safety:
- All surfaces will be cleaned and sanitised before and after each client visit.
- I will be wearing a mask and visor throughout each treatment.
- Consultations will now be conducted via phone prior to your treatment (rather than in person at the session - however, this means more Reiki time! ).
- As part of the initial consultation, I must ask certain health questions to ensure that it is appropriate for you to come into the clinic for your appointment.
- Please be aware that If you are shielding or at higher risk of contacting Covid-19, for instance if you are suffering breathing or lung issues, I cannot offer you an appointment at this time, for your own protection.
- I will not be able to directly perform Reiki treatment to the face or head. Nor will I be to touch any bare skin so if you happen to wearing short sleeves for instance, I will only be able to perform hands-off Reiki treatment on these areas.
I am waiting for further guidance in respect of holding training classes.... I will update this as soon as I am able to.
Please do contact me if you have any questions at all.
Thank you for your understanding!
~ Reiki Heidi